[Serusers] SER pstn routing

Raymond Chen rchen at cityabove.net
Sat Apr 10 12:16:53 CEST 2004

Dear all

I’ve found a problem with PSTN forwarding in the example onr.config.  if a
CANCEL message is send before a call is setup to a gateway, CANCEL message
will not go through and delete the call in progress, so the callee still
rings but caller already disconnected.  We can add

        if (method == "CANCEL") {

                setflag(1);

                t_relay();

                break;

        };

Then it work properly.  But in a t_on_failure configuration, the call still
goes to the second route even the CANCEL message is route and forwarded.  Is
there any thing that we can make the CANCEL message work like it designed?

Regards

Ray