[Serusers] SERWEB Problems

Harold Workman hworkman at cytelcom.com
Fri Apr 9 16:35:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am hoping that you can assist me with a problem I am having.  I have MySQL
3.23, latest SER fedora package installed.  I just installed SERWEB and the
webpage loads fine.  When I attempt to log in, I get Bad username or password
error. Here is a snip from my config.php file.  I have attempted to load this
on the localhost of the SER and a seperate server.  I have edited the php.ini
file to turn on register_globals.  If I go to the user login and click new
user, and fill out the form, the user is loaded into the Pending directory in
MySQL.  The login account I am using IS in the subscribed table. Any assistance
is greatly appreciated.

$this->db_host="10.0.0.222";
$this->db_name="ser";
$this->db_user="test";
$this->db_pass="test";
$this->root_path="/";
$this->root_uri="http://10.0.0.251";
$this->root_uri="http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
$this->mail_header_from="registrar at cytelcom.com";
$this->web_contact="sip:daemon at 216.54.143.44";
$this->voice_silo_dir = '/var/spool/voicemail/';
$this->fifo_server="/tmp/ser_fifo";
$this->realm="cytelcom";
$this->domainname="cytelcom.com";
$this->default_domain="cytelcom.com";
ereg_replace( "(www\.|sip\.)?(.*)", "\\2",  $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']);
$this->first_alias_number=82000;
$this->infomail	=	"info at cytelcom.com";
$this->regmail	=	"registrar at cytelcom.com";

--