[Serusers] Sipsak Question re Multiple Contacts in Usrloc

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Thu Apr 8 21:26:24 CEST 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 20:44, Paul.Wasik at ipc.com wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me if Sipsak is capable of specifying multiple contacts in
> usrloc mode with various q values for sequential fork testing?

No, sipsak has no native support for multiple contacts or q values.
As multiple contacts does not make sence for usrloc tests i guess you are
interested in sending multiple Contacts with different q's to another server
and thus you are speaking about the CVS version 0.8.8_pre.
I just checked in a change (update from CVS) which allows you to give multiple
contacts in raw form as one line to the -C option. So it is possible now :-)

Greetings
  Nils

gpg-key: http://www.ohlmeier.org/public_key.asc