[Serusers] Call Hunting

Kapil Dhawan sersavvy at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:55:05 CEST 2004

Hi

I like to implement Call Hunting using SER....What i am doing right now
is.....i am making a profile and treating it as hunt group....and now making
other profiles which are members of that group...maintaining a file while
consists of all membrs....and their status.......Now when 111 calls 222 and
222 is busy lets say...in that case..........SER says that 222 is busy...now
i need to generate INVITE again.........with user 333 i can rewrite uri
using code....but how can i change the method to INVITE and send that
again......and one thing how can we generate BYE messages on our own....like
how can we write a small code which will generate BYE using some
call-seqid...

regards