[Serusers] click to dial

GUSTAVO GARCIA BERNARDO ggb at tid.es
Mon Apr 5 09:56:55 CEST 2004

Hi, I'm not so sure...

Both are REFER based, but the signaling in the draft is:

Proxy  --REFER-->   A
                    A   --INVITE-->    B

and the signaling implemented with serweb is:
Proxy  --INVITE-->  A
Proxy  --REFER-->   A
                    A   --INVITE-->    B

I prefer the "REFER in session" serweb implementation, but I think the draft solution is different.

Best regards,

G.