[Serusers] SER and D-LINK DVG-1120

Eternity eternity at destiny.et2605.com
Sun Apr 4 22:40:59 CEST 2004

Hi!

Now I have another little problem.

I am running SER together with Cisco IP phones and a Allied Telesyn as
PSTN gateway. I also have a Cisco router as gateway to some ISDN lines.

Today I hooked the D-LINK DVG-1120 box up. Everything works fine and I can
make VOIP calls to/from the DVG-1120. But I cant do calls that goes
to PSTN gateways. Only receive.

A part of the debug messages sais:

11(5344) receive_msg: cleaning up
16(5353) SIP Reply  (status):
16(5353)  version: <SIP/2.0>
16(5353)  status:  <400>
16(5353)  reason:  <Syntax Error>
16(5353) parse_headers: flags=1
16(5353) get_hdr_field: cseq <CSeq>: <1> <ACK>

Anyone have any ideas on how I can trace this problem down? Since the
Cisco phones (and also the X-TEN softphone) works just fine, I guess my
configuration should be fine.

Regards,
Chris