[Serusers] Re: Strange error on registration

Sun Apr 4 20:47:40 CEST 2004

ser does only delete expired contact if they are in the ram, furthermore
the new entry can't be inserted into the location table, as
(username,contact,domain) are a key, so the db insert fails.

I see 2 reasons:
- ser doesn't the location database at startup
- ser does delete the expired contact from RAM, but not from the db

Klaus