[Serusers] CDR Issue

John LI john at signalc.com
Fri Apr 2 01:13:22 CEST 2004

Hi Klaus,

I have tried to install the serweb on to the system, and after i try to go
to the http://localhost/installed-folder/html/admin/index.php, I got the
error message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_pconnect() in
/var/www/html/serweb_2004-01-04/phplib/db_mysql.inc on line 73

It is becuase I need to install the PHP4 on the server, and if it is so, how
can I to make sure the PHP4 I installed on the server support the Mysql
feature?

Thanks for your help.

John