[Serusers] SNOM 200 and SER NAT

Brian Rathman brian at ilk.com
Fri Apr 2 21:53:18 CEST 2004

I am attempting to NAT a SNOM 200 IP phone behind a Dlink ethernet router.
Unfortunately, I am having trouble with the config in ser.cfg.

I have tried several different options and apparently do not understand what
each of the nathelper exported functions are doing exactly. The
documentation I have found the web is misleading (I am probably not looking
in the correct place). If anyone has this setup working and could send me a
sample config I would greatly appreciate the help.