[Serusers] Radius logging and telco calls

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Thu Apr 1 16:07:40 CEST 2004

Hi friends,

we recently added an isdn card to our asterisk/ser server.

to keep track of outbound calls I have set up a radius server, I
would like to log every pstn call.

Problem is that I get start logged, but no call end.

this is ser.cfg part of the trick

 if (method=="INVITE") {

        if (uri==myself) {

                if (uri=~"sip:0[0-9]+@"){

                setflag(1);
                acc_rad_request("Some comment");
                record_route();
                rewritehostport("sip.mydomain.com:5090");
                t_relay_to_udp("127.0.0.1", "5090");
                break;

                }; #fine if uri sip:0

as you can see there is an asterisk listening on port 5090 (same
machine) that strips the leading 0 from every call and then forward to
the pstn ....

I suppose maybe t_relay_to_udp is not the right forward type ... do I
have to append brach or something like ?

Tnx for any help !

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                          mailto:afoc at interconnessioni.it