[Serusers] Re: Problems with accounting - can't get stop records

Steven R. Bunin steve at solaas.com
Tue Sep 30 16:19:55 CEST 2003

Jaime,

Thanks for the config. I managed to get it working yesterday by playing with it
quite a bit. What I ended up doing was moving my if (method=="bye") {}  statements
to be the first thing after route { . I don't know what this worked but it works
even with loose_route() enabled. If you want a copy of my config just let me know
and I will send it out.

Steve