[Serusers] loose_route

Dovid temp-1060626446 at xchangetele.com
Tue Sep 30 15:40:53 CEST 2003

What if someone were to send an INVITE to your proxy with a header: Route:
<sip:phone-number at pstn-gateway>? Would the proxy forward it, and the gateway
then set up the call?
Normally the request is directed to the proxy. The proxy then authenticates
before forwarding to the PSTN gateway. In the above example, there was a
Route header. In which case doesn't it mean
        if (loose_route()) { #Route header exists.
                t_relay(); #Forward now. Don't authenticate.
                break;
        };
Is my understanding of loose_route() wrong?

Thanks.

Dovid