[Serusers] not able to add user using serctl

Annie Sasidar asasidar at mail.unomaha.edu
Tue Sep 30 05:01:21 CEST 2003

Thanks Daniel for the guidance.
    I uncommented the load "tm" module in the ser.cfg file. When i add a
new user using serctl command, i am asked for  a mysql passwd which i dont
have since i do not have mysql support. So finally i am not able to add  a
user to the database... How should i add a user to the database of a
stateless proxy server? I read the registrar documentation. Doesnt the
default ser.cfg include loading of the registrar module. what sort of
tuning should i further do?

Thanks in advance,
Annie