[Serusers] mod acc problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Sep 29 12:21:40 CEST 2003

Hello,
You set only the log_flag, so the accounting is done into system log
file (check /var/log/messages).
 If you didn't compile it with database support, you need to take the
sources from cvs (http://www.iptel.org/ser/cvs -- here are some
guidelines) and recompile the acc module after setting the proper flag
into Makefile inside the acc directory -- if you have put the sources
into /usr/local/src/sip_router the the directory of the acc module is
/usr/local/src/sip_router/modules/acc/. The accounting flag for use with
database is 'db_flag', so you need a
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1 ) in your config file, too.

Best regards,
Daniel