[Serusers] Re: Serusers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 63

Steven R. Bunin steve at solaas.com
Fri Sep 26 18:11:41 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I have successfully gotten radius authentication working and I started getting Radius Start records for accounting but I am not sure what I am doing wrong in regards to getting radius Stop records.

Below is the area I believe has the most affect on Radius Acccounting from my Log File. Any suggestions would be appreciated and if it would help to see the full Config file I will send it as well.

 record_route();

  if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
   if (!radius_www_authorize("")) {
    www_challenge("", "0");
    break;
   };