[Serusers] MySQL problem

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Sep 24 21:14:28 CEST 2003

connect_db(): Client does not support authentication protocol requested
by server. Consider upgrading MySQL client

says it all. It is not related to ser, your have incompatible mysql client
library and server. If upgrading doesn't help then try to
downgrade your mysql server. Or try to re-configure the server to
use a different authentication protocol (I have never tried so I don't
know if it is possible).

 Jan.