[Serusers] Registration failes

Teppo Lunnas teppo.lunnas at auria.fi
Tue Sep 23 14:44:47 CEST 2003

I have installed SER 0.8.11 on Mandrake 9.1 with its native MySQL and
php and made MySQL-database with ser_mysql. The SER itself works fine
with Messenger 4.7. Then I installed serweb and made all changes to its
config.php and other files.  Again it works ok but when I try to
register a new user and answer to the e-mail that I get then there comes
the following message:

400 Table 'aliases' not found in memory, use save("aliases") or
lookup("aliases") in the configuration script first.
We regret but your iptel.org confirmation attempt failed.
Please contact info at iptel.org for further assistance.
Back to login form.

My registration details can yet be found in ser database from tables
subscriber and pending at the same time. What goes wrong and what does
that error message mean?