[Serusers] MySql error

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Sep 22 17:16:58 CEST 2003

Hello,
could you send us the log messages (/var/log/messages, lines beginning
with ser, look for "error" word)? Have you tried 'make install
include_modules="mysql"'? A hint, look into your ser config file, see
the path to mysql module and check if the file is there.

Did you install ser sometime ago from a package? If I remember
correctly, when installing from sources, the path to modules is
/usr/local/lib/ser/modules ...

Best regards,
Daniel