[Serusers] Connection to Messenger

Shirley Toh shirleytoh at jpcomputers.com.sg
Mon Sep 22 14:52:27 CEST 2003

Hi,
can i check with you using the "serctl moni", if I can see the waiting calls
is incrementinig thats mean user is coming into my server right? is there
any area that I can take note? as I have follw through the steps already but
still cannot connect, please advice the possibility as I dont have
errors....thank you...

	*Have a nice day (",)*

	Regards,
	Shirley Toh