[Serusers] New release of seradmin v .03e

Xten India xten_india at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 16:30:25 CEST 2003

Hai,
 We Xten released a newer version (seradmin v .03e) of SERAdmin.
Xten is building this for the ser community and we would
very much like your feedback so that we can build you a better product

The Source code is available at
 http://developer.berlios.de/projects/seradmin
SERAdmin is a GUI interface between SIP Express Router (SER) and a SER
administrator.SERAdmin has an intuitive look and feel.
SERAdmin provides control over many SER tasks such as:
Start, Stop, Pause, Re-start, Monitor SER, Add User, Change Password
and EmailId Delete User, Add Alias , Edit Alias etc.

With this we can also use FIFO commands,Access controls,User Location.
The objective of the SERAdminv03e is to support the ser-0.8.11 version also. This latest SER Administration Application handles both ser-0.8.10 and ser-0.8.11.

What is new?.
The following commands available in this release
Ping(uri)           - Pinging a URI
Cisco_restart(uri)  - Restart a Cisco Phone
arg      - Arguments of SER
pwd      - Present Working Directory
t_uac_dlg     - Initiate a Transaction

you can download the components from