[Serusers] Installation guide

Shirley Toh shirleytoh at jpcomputers.com.sg
Wed Sep 17 13:16:07 CEST 2003

Hi,
1. Yes rpm does not give me any error messages but it never returns to the
shell prompt, it give me a blank line and do nothing. Please advice. The
/etc/ser/ser.cfg file  is in my system already and I am able to start with
/etc/init.d/ser start. Does that means the packages is already installed?

	*Have a nice day (",)*

	Regards,
	Shirley Toh