[Serusers] Redhat9.0 with ser0.8-11

Dovid temp-1060626446 at xchangetele.com
Tue Sep 16 20:52:03 CEST 2003

Are you using the release version (or later) of 0.8.11? Older versions would
very often hang on startup. That was fixed a few weeks ago though. (To get
around it, I created a script to start it, check if it died and if so,
restart.) I have rebooted a few times and I have restarted ser many many
times and it always starts OK.
I compiled from source. See my post earlier today for a little help. The RPM
from: ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/0.8.11/packages/redhat/9/ should be OK.

Dovid