[Serusers] Voicemail

Dovid temp-1060626446 at xchangetele.com
Tue Sep 16 19:42:40 CEST 2003

I am actually a step behind you. I do not have VM set up yet. I will have to
work out the script. Before writing the script though, I have to know what I
want from it. Besides for that, I may forward to a PSTN VM rather than SEMS.
(I would like to hold on to the messages for future retrieval rather than
just E-mail.)

Dovid