[Serusers] MAX_BRANCH > 30 possible?

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Sep 16 18:11:06 CEST 2003

Hi Klaus,

This limitation is because, internally, TM  uses some branch bitmaps on
int variables -> 8*sizeof(int)=32. SO, TM is not able to track more than
30 additionally branches (branch 0 is consider to be the default one,
when no forking is done).
So, please don't change this, otherwise TM will be broken.

Bogdan