[Serusers] rfe: no automatic expire for aliases databases

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Sep 14 20:10:20 CEST 2003

Sounds like a reasonable sanity suggestion.

It is unlikely to show in the current SER branch soon though. Our major
objective now is to keep SER stable and limit any changes to SER to code
fixes. Till then, I think people can live with maximum value (which will
expire in something like 14 years I guess).

-jiri