[Serusers] SER Comment

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sat Sep 13 04:32:23 CEST 2003

Hi,

I would like to take this oportunity to say that SER is Fantastic!

We have been using it to power our SIP Services for over 5 months now (Version
0.8.10 and 0.8.11 now).  We have been really surprised by its stability and
effectiveness.  It has never ever crashed and it has processed tens of
thousands of calls for us.  Thanks to Jiri, Jan, Andrei and all other
developers that made this possible.

The nathelper/rtpproxy module developed by Maxim has also enabled us to reach
customers we were unable to before.  We are happy to report that in the 2
months we have used the new rtpproxy module, it has worked flawlessly.

I just wish other software were this stable.  Asterisk for one seems to crash
pretty often on us, but when its up, it works great too.

Thanks Again and best regards.
Andres
http://www.telesip.net