[Serusers] Implementing Voicemail

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Sep 11 18:06:57 CEST 2003

On Sep 11, 2003 at 10:54, Steve Dolloff <sdolloff at noc.dls.net> wrote:
> Jiri,
>
> I downloaded the new tarball and did make all and make install.
> Strangely, the tarball is 0.8.12 even though I downloaded it from the
> 0.8.13 page.

0.8.13? What page? There is no 0.8.13 version, the current release is
0.8.11 and the unstable/development is 0.8.12dev.

> Now, mysql.so is failing to load, even though there is a mysql directory
> in my modules.  If I try to make the mysql module independently, it
> fails.

Probably you don't have libmysqlclient.so or the mysql devel files
installed. If you are using rpms make sure mysql-devel is installed.

To test if everything is ok, try to compile only the mysql module:
 make modules=modules/mysql modules

After that you should have modules/mysql/mysql.so.
If you still get errors, please send us the compilation output.

> Any chance of a ser rpm and ser-mysql rpm for this release?
No, this is not a release yet, is just the code we are working on.

Andrei