[Serusers] Re: SEMS

Raphael Coeffic rco at iptel.org
Thu Sep 11 15:11:28 CEST 2003

Hello Steve,

the 'make install' feature has not been yet tested on FreeBSD 4.7.
I would sugest, that you the installation by hand. If you just typed 'make
install', the configuration file should be /etc/sems/sems.conf. If this file
has not been copied, you should try to create it and thatfor use the
template in the source directory sems.conf.sample.

If you have further problems, don't hesitate to write to the mailling list
serusers at lists.iptel.org.
It would also help, if you say where your version comes from (CVS, web, RPM,
distribution, CD ...).

Regards,
Raphael Coeffic.