[Serusers] Doubt in configuring the Radius

Xten India xten_india at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 12:57:48 CEST 2003

Hi,
We(xten-india),tried to configure RADIUS with SER-0.8.11.

We have freeradius-0.9.0 server and radiusclient.

In the SER.cfg, we have radius_www_authorize method.But,when we
connect the Kphone(UA) with SER none of the username-password get
authenticated with RADIUS.

Please explain us, From which database or file the username-password
will be taken for authentication in RADIUS.

Please help us.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Xten_india