[Serusers] route one call to two UA's?

Jev jev at ecad.org
Mon Sep 8 18:30:09 CEST 2003

Excellent, So simple :) Thanks Nils.

One other feature the old system has that my users may want is, by
dialing 22# from one phone, it will ring all phones until someone picks
up. Useful for when someone is working during a weekend with no one else
around, and the caller isn't sure where in the building the person is.

Is it possible to do this with ser/sip?

Thanks very much for your help!
-Jev