[Serusers] vega 50 BRI & ser

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Sun Sep 7 23:29:38 CEST 2003

Sorry, for the delay.

Yes, Jiri is right. With firmware 06.02.05.1 T012 the Vega BRI 50 works
perfectly with SER. Below this version the record-routing support is broken,
which is especially bad if use SER as "protecting" proxy in front of the
gateway and do not enable the "accept INVITEs from everywhere" feature.

In my opinion the configuration is not easy (but probably easier then SER ;),
but if you get everything runing it works fine.

Greetings
  Nils