[Serusers] Problem logging in with serweb

Steve Dolloff sdolloff at noc.dls.net
Fri Sep 5 21:53:05 CEST 2003

I'm having trouble logging into serweb.  When I enter the admin/heslo or
any other username/password combination, it just brings me back to the
login screen again.

I am using the serweb tar file off of the download site from Sep 1st on
RedHat9.

I thought maybe there was some issue with the user_id/username mismatch
that I have seen between some of the documentation and the scripts
themselves, so I downloaded the latest ser_mysql.sh file from cvs,
modified the username field to user_id.  Deleted the database and
reinstalled it.  I then had to change username in the serctl script to
user_id to match.  I am still getting the same symptoms in serweb.  Has
anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Stephen