[Serusers] Serweb won't authenticate

Gavin Bensom gavinb2i at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 19:23:00 CEST 2003

There was a similar post on Aug 13th. I'm having the same problem [http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-August/002259.html] and I've already tried the suggested solutions.

Basically, on the user login or the admin login of serweb, when I type a username and password and press login or <enter> the page blanks, reloads to the login page, and does nothing. I get no errors of any kind.

I have register_globals=On in php.ini.
I'm relatively sure my php.ini is in the correct place [i.e. is being used by the server]
How would I check this?
My subscriber table in mysql has the correct domain in the domain column for all my users, including admin. I believe that I've made all the changes in Dan Austins HOWTO for serweb/php configuration.

RedHat 9.0
kernel 2.4.20-20smp
ser 0.8.11 (i386/linux)
main.c, v 1.162.2.5