[Serusers] installation issue with mysql.so

Younger Wang wygmail at yeah.net
Tue Sep 2 09:17:54 CEST 2003

I did not try Ser 0.8.11. But according to my memmory, Mysql.so is not compiled by default in Ser 0.8.10 .  If you do not find mysql.so in the lib directory, you need to recompile your SER.

Try to compile Ser with :
make all include_modules="mysql"
and install by:
make install include_modules="mysql"