[Serusers] installation issue with mysql.so

Gavin Bensom gavinb2i at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 07:25:23 CEST 2003

Hello all,

Today I tried installing mysql, php, and ser 0.8.11 [released today] from source. After spending a lot of time, I still can't get past the error shown in the messages file attached. The response at the command line is "Bad config file, 1 error"

The mysql.so module does indeed exist in the directory specified in the ser.cfg file. I've checked it over and over again. Mysql is running. Ser database tables exist. I don't know what else to do.

Thanks,
G.