[Serusers] ser 0.8.11 released

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Sep 1 22:00:01 CEST 2003

ser 0.8.11 is released (finally :-)).

You can download it from ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/0.8.11
(source code, pre-compiled binaries for various arhitectures,
 packages for various operating systems and linux distributions; for
 more informations see ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/0.8.11/README).
You can also use cvs, just remember to add -r rel_0_8_11 to your cvs
checkout command.

WARNING: ser 0.8.11 includes changes which are incompatible with ser
0.8.10 config scripts and databases format.

NEWS file and distribution ftp README attached.

Andrei