[Serusers] serweb configuration on alternate port

Samy Touati samy at tunix.com
Mon Sep 1 15:27:04 CEST 2003

Hi,

Unfortunately my attachment was not included :-)

I then figured out my mistake, I didn't notice the sentence that recommend
to increase
the max number of connections to mysql.
When I did increase the max number of connections, it solved my problem.

Strangely enough when I checked the processes running, it seemed as if ser
was running, there was also
a bunch of defunct processes of ser, but I was thinking it was normal.

The problem  is now fixed, and I got serweb to run and create users
successfully.

Now I'm into connecting  ser to a FXO and an FXS from welltech.

Thanks for the follow-up.

Samy.