[Serusers] RTP Proxy and SER

Stephen Miles smiles at callplus.co.nz
Wed Oct 29 05:57:25 CET 2003

Hi Andrei,

I have grabbed the latest cvs version and have compiled it and seems to
be running ok. I now get an error 5(3681) ERROR: extract_mediaip: no
`c=' in SDP when I try to place a call from a soft phone on my laptop
through the ser proxy running on the proxy box. Any ideas?

Also is there a way to get ser to forward/relay registers to another server?
We have a SIP server (broadsoft) setup and I need all the register and
call info, and calls to be routed from ser to the broadsoft server.

Is it possible to set ser up as just a proxy where it takes the client
request and then proxies it to our other sip server?

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Stephen

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> On Oct 24, 2003 at 15:26, Stephen Miles <smiles at callplus.co.nz> wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>

> [...]
>
>>I am trying to get the rtpproxy working with ser so that ALL rtp streams
>>go through the ser proxy and not from the off net phone directly to the
>>called phone. I have the rtpproxy and it runs fine (so far as I can
>>tell) but when trying to get ser to use it I keep getting an error in
>>the logs about loadmodule and unknown module, the error is: unknown
>>command, missing loadmodule?
>>This is being trigered by the line in the ser.cfg file force_rtp_proxy.
>
> You must load the nathelper module (which implements force_rtp_proxy) -
> add:
> loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/nathelper.so"
> to your ser.cfg.
>

> Andrei

This message and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately via email and then destroy this message and any attachments.