[Serusers] RTP Proxy and SER

Stephen Miles smiles at callplus.co.nz
Fri Oct 24 04:26:09 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm new to the list so sorry if this question has already been answered.

I have has a search through all the posts and all the info at iptel.org
but alas am still having a problem with my ser.

What I am trying to do is set ser up as an off net solution for our
current VOIP/SIP systems.

I have most of it nailed and have thus far found ser very easy to work
with the help great. I have now hit a bit of a road block.
I am trying to get the rtpproxy working with ser so that ALL rtp streams
go through the ser proxy and not from the off net phone directly to the
called phone. I have the rtpproxy and it runs fine (so far as I can
tell) but when trying to get ser to use it I keep getting an error in
the logs about loadmodule and unknown module, the error is: unknown
command, missing loadmodule?
This is being trigered by the line in the ser.cfg file force_rtp_proxy.
I used the example from the voip-info.org so am a little unsure of what
I have done wrong. Is there something else I need to do? There is little
documentation about rtpproxy...

I am running Debian on a 2.4.21 kernel and have used the ser .deb
packeges for the ser install.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Stephen

This message and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately via email and then destroy this message and any attachments.