[Serusers] A couple of initial problems with SER

Leif Madsen leif at hacklocalhost.com
Wed Oct 22 18:49:09 CEST 2003

Rork, Joseph (J.P.) wrote:

> I had a problem that was in the URL.  The email sent a message containing
> the url ~~/user/my_account.php.  I found the typo(?) in a couple of the
> files, and changed it to ~~/user_interface/my_account.php and everything
> worked great.

I also noticed a couple of the typo's as I was going through the files
and corrected them.  It does appear to be going to the correct address now.

I checked my error_log and what I was getting was that SerWeb could not
find /var/www/html/preload.js for some reason?

I have searched to try to find out what preload.js is... but I seem to
be having no luck.  I'm not totally sure if this is the problem or not,
but it is definately something that is coming up in the error logs...

Unless I've missed some more typo's somewhere else.

Thanks,

|Leif Madsen - http://www.hacklocalhost.com|
|    @| leif at hacklocalhost dot com      |
|  SMS| sms at hacklocalhost dot com       |
|  FWD| 18924          IAX| 1700-363-0761  |
|iptel| 8972-1969    sipph| 1-747-386-1618 |