[Serusers]SIP Gateway

Director General: NEFACOMP dg at nefacomp.net
Wed Oct 22 15:53:55 CEST 2003

I was asking the firmware version (the software installed on the 1204). Not
the Unit Manager.

I am going to send you instructions on how to set up accounts in the unit.
These are accounts the unit uses in registering with the SER server.
Note that you will need to configure the same accounts within SER.

Thanks
Emery