[Serusers] Trunking between two sip networks

Sathya Weerasooriya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 22 02:46:32 CEST 2003

Hi Jiri,

Sure I can do what you said. I mentioned that in my original message too.

when sathya at foo.bar calls sathya at bar.foo , I need bar.foo proxy to think
that the call originator is jiri at bar.foo. Just like terminating into PSTN,
where PSTN is always thinks that the call is originated from PSTN.

I proxy needs to be a stateful for this kind of an application as RTP path
may have to go through the proxy.

Cheers

Sathya