[Serusers] Use of SER in Educational Organizations

Miklos Tirpak mtirpak at lutra.sztaki.hu
Tue Oct 21 15:43:10 CEST 2003

Hello,

We use SER to connect the PBXs of the institutions of higher
education, some libraries and research centers with each other in Hungary.
At least 25 PBXs are connected to the network with isdn/sip gateways.
We also have agreement with service providers to make "outbound" calls for
lower prices.

Miklos