[Serusers] Adding columns to table acc

Hans Eriksson hans at digisip.com
Mon Oct 20 23:12:09 CEST 2003

I am contemplating if I can add two columns to acc:

* seq: auto_increment int(11) - to make sure that the chronological
order is maintained. This is crucial if you want to debug problems,
transfer infor from one table to another, etc. I.e. you really want the
INVITE to come before any BYE etc.
* status: an enumeration. I am examining the rows in acc an pull out
CDR information and I need to flag examined rows.

The basic questions is about the programming. It should be safe to add
two columns at the end. But if you have any SELECT * somewhere in ser,
we have a problem.

So, can I add columns to the end of the table acc (or any table?) in
database ser without any hick-ups?

/hans