[Serusers] reuse of existing tcp connection

Hans Eriksson hans at digisip.com
Sun Oct 19 20:13:09 CEST 2003

1024 is an awfully low number unless you run a personal SER or maybe an
enterprise SER. As an operator I expect to have way more than 1024
customers registered at any one time.

And if this optimization only will help me in a relatively small
proportion, then it is not worth it.

We also have the problem on how to do load-balancing or fall-over.

Maybe we should set up B2B UAs who can help those with un-good ISP
connections. Keep the proxy lean and mean.

/hans