[Serusers] rtpproxy updated

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sun Oct 19 20:47:43 CEST 2003

Thanks Maxim,

We just tested the "double RTP Mode" with Grandstream Phones and Cisco ATA 186
terminals.  The Grandstream phones seem to handle it pretty well.  The Audio
Quality is perfect using both modes.  On the other hand, the ATA186 seems to
choke with the double rtp mode.  The audio quality significantly degrades
when using this mode.  The ATA186 rtp stats also start showing high packet
loss.

What phones did you test this mode with?

Regards,
Andres
http:/www.telesip.net