[Serusers] Example CFG for voivemail

Pablo Murillo ser at rednet.com.ar
Wed Oct 15 20:34:46 CEST 2003

Hi

Sorry for my English, my natural language is Spanish, and I speak/write
spanish very bad too :)

I'm new on SER
I have ser working (or at least I think so)
I'm trying to add VoiceMail
I have ans_machine running and working

Now the questions:

Reading the old messages I found that I must start two SER to get VM working
I have the two cfgs (ser.cfg and ser-vm.cfg), I run the two instances of
ser with differents scripts and differents ser names (ser & ser-vm) and
different ports
ser : 192.168.0.209:5060
ser-vm: 192.168.0.209:5061

I'm using ser.cfg from CVS /sip_router/etc/ser.cfg
I only removed the rems to get MySQL working

I'm using voicemail.cfg from CVS /sip_router/examples/voicemail.cfg
I only changed the port form 5090 to 5061 and renamed to ser-vm.cfg

Now I need to add the code to "forward" the NOT answered calls to voicemail
Here is my problem, I try a lot of examples and I can't make it work
When the call isn't answered, the conection is closed, and busy tone
returned

I try to use t_relay_to & t_on_negative, but I allways get the same error:

find_export: found <t_on_failure> in module tm
[/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so]
find_export: <t_on_negative> not found
find_export: <t_on_negative> not found
find_export: <t_relay_to> not found
find_export: <t_relay_to> not found

Can someone post ser.cfg with a forward to 2nd ser to get vm working ?

Thanks

Pablo Murillo