[Serusers] standalone voicemail config example

Jim Burwell jimb at jsbc.cc
Tue Oct 14 23:42:05 CEST 2003

Jiri Kuthan wrote:

[8<---snip--- Stuff Deleted---8<---snip---]

>The stable branch (the one with the special tag) is fully compatible to what we released
>as 8.11. The same for SEMS. Really better use them as I tested the example I sent over
>with them.

FYI:  I've confirmed with Jiri that the 'special tags' of which he
speaks here are "rel_0_8_11" and "ser_rel_0_8_11" for SER and SEMS
respectively.  You can retrieve these specifically by using the "-r
rel_0_8_11" and "-r ser_rel_0_8_11" options after the checkout command
in your CVS command line (i.e.: cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ser.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser -z9 co -r
rel_0_8_11 sip_router).

- Jim

|         Jim Burwell - Sr. Systems/Network/Security Engineer, JSBC         |
| "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education." - Mark Twain   |
| "UNIX was never designed to keep people from doing stupid things, because |
|  that policy would also keep them from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn  |
| "Cool is only three letters away from Fool" - Mike Muir, Suicyco          |
| "..Government in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst     |
|  state an intolerable one.." - Thomas Paine, "Common Sense" (1776)        |
|   Email:  jimb at jsbc.cc                              ICQ UIN:  1695089     |
|  Reply problems ?  Turn off the "sign" function in email prog.  Blame MS. |