[Serusers] Confirm fault

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Oct 14 00:57:29 CEST 2003

At 06:13 PM 10/12/2003, Håkan wrote:
>When I "klick" on the link in the mail I got in return after I "subscrib"
>from the webb.
>..../user_interface/index.php  I get this messages:
>
>"400 Table 'aliases' not found in memory, use save("aliases") or
>lookup("aliases") in the configuration script first"
>
>400 = bad request
>
>Why is that? How can I get it right? I do not understand what to do with
>"aliases".

It is caused by serweb using aliases for user account by default, whereas
SER by default does not use them. When you generate a new user using serweb,
the attempt to create an alias fails.

I turned on alias processing in SER default script, see our CVS for how it
looks like now.

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ser/sip_router/etc/ser.cfg?rev=1.21.2.2&only_with_tag=rel_0_8_11

-jiri