[Serusers] CPL editor

iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Oct 7 12:56:23 CEST 2003

Hi Kevin,

cpl-c module uses database to store some binary data (as BLOB type) and it was
tested only against the mysql module. I don't know what will be the impact of
using the text database for storing binary data.

Anyhow, a databsae modules is required for running cpl-c module.

Regards,
Bogdan

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/modules/cpl-c/README?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup).